|Download and Installation|
Diese Seite in Deutsch.
We are sure that Webupdate Builder will impress also you. You can now download Webupdate Builder and use 60 days long - free of charge (try). Thus you can make yourself from our product a picture.
The test version of Webupdate Builder corresponds accurately to the licensed full version, with which restriction that it is limited to 60 days service life.
Download Webupdate Builderfrom maussoft.de
Size: 501 KB
Version: 220.127.116.11Download from www.shareware.de
Download Help for Webupdate Builder
You can download the Help file for Webupdate Builder separately (Note: the full installation content the help file).from maussoft.de
Size: 175 KB
You know someone, the Webupdate Builder also once to test would like?
You have the express right, your installation file of Webupdate Builder at colleagues and interested to pass on. Or still more simply: Send the link of the download page http://www.maussoft.de to interested, so that they can convince themselves of Webupdate Builder.
If you have a previous version of Webupdate Builder installed, uninstall it first.
To Install Webupdate Builder you must execute the following steps:
- Download the setup package (Windows executable file) above in download folder and execute it by double-clicking on its icon, or open it direct from the Internet connection. These install Webupdate to a temporary folder.
- Webupdate starts automatically and you can download the full installation of Webupdate Builder. Follow instructions.
Size: ca. 2,4 MB
Note: The installation file "maussoft - Webupdate Builder.msi" is saved in the windows folder "Downloaded Installations". Do not delete this file.
- Intel © 486/166 MHz or higher.
- 10 MB free disk space.
- Microsoft ® Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Server, NT 4 (SP6) or higher.
- Microsoft ® Wininet.dll shipped with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft ® Windows Installer (MSI), 2.00 or later.
Repair or uninstall Webupdate Builder.
Windows Installer allows you to modify, repair or uninstall program features from your system. To repair or uninstall Webupdate Builder, select the Add/Remove Programs icon in the Windows Control Panel, then highlight "maussoft - Webupdate Builder" and click on Remove or Maintenance button (it may change with different versions of Windows).
Note: Please be sure to quit all applications before removing Webupdate Builder. Files, that were added after Installation (like images or files for example), are not automatically deleted. Do you want to remove these files too; you can do it manual without any problems.
use Paquet Builder to create and distribute his packages.
Copyright © G.D.G. Software.